We strive to provide efficient, logical, and attractive transportation systems that fit the needs of your organization.
Clubhouse Trailers product and design philosophy is predicated on a culture of innovation and out-of- the-box thinking, which is a natural extension of the methods used by the successful marching programs we support. With the creative use of the 4,500 cubic feet within a typical 53 foot Moving Van, Clubhouse Trailers has found ways to create innovative solutions to problems plaguing most marching programs, the most critical one being the safe, effective, and efficient use of all available space. We have determined ways to maximize the available square footage based on the unique needs of each marching program, its directors and staff, the performers, and the parents, all while maintaining a sleek and polished exterior set-off with subtle design elements that flow together seamlessly.
Low Voltage, High-Efficiency LED Lighting inside and outside the trailers provide safe loading and unloading, and use throughout an entire competition weekend.
Here are some of the products we offer (clickable links):
- Side entry staircase
- Fifth Wheel Deck Uniform Racks (Capable of holding 250+ uniform bags)
- Fully carpeted 2nd floor for Marching Instruments (Page coming soon)
- 2nd Floor Gate on Street-side Door
- 2nd Floor Director’s Platform
- 1st to 2nd Floor retracting staircase
- Custom Diamond Treadplate Rear Bumper
- Full Width Hydraulic Ramp (Rear Entry)
- 2 piece Aluminum or Fiberglass Ramps(Rear Entry)
- Color Guard Bellybox Drawers
- Full LED interior Lighting
- LED Flood Area Lighting
- Electrical/ First Aid Storage Cabinet
- Solar Panel installation and battery maintainer system
- Exterior Graphics Package
Our Trailers come in two base configurations:
Our traditional layout has a full height upper deck. This allows easy flow from side entry door, into the uniform area, up the stairs to the upper deck, then down the stairs to the lower deck at the rear of the trailer, and then down the ramp outside.
In this layout the lower floor is used for transport of all rolling Front Ensemble equipment. The upper deck is typically an open floor plan used for transport of all field percussion and larger wind and brass instruments such as Tubas and Sousaphones. Custom carpeted and drop-down shelving is also available.
We can also provide Hydraulic ramps with our traditional layout, such as seen in North Mesquite’s Trailer.
To learn more about these features, contact us!
To see other product offerings, click here.